Apprentice Social Care Worker
• To offer stimulating needs based support and development along with safe leisure opportunities and provide full support to the individuals
• To work with individuals to identify their needs and choices for purposeful daytime activities.
• To identify opportunities available for the individual and offer support to achieve and maintain involvement in their chosen activity.
• To assist individuals with personal needs including meal time support and personal care.
• To contribute to organisational developments as appropriate including developments based on the personalisation agenda and work to personal budgets.